Travel Jitters!

This week, I'll finally be getting some more traveling under my belt! My friend, Logan and I are headed to New Orleans! It hasn't been but a few months since I've been back, but he's never experienced the different world down south :) It should be pretty fun being the tour guide and seeing the crazy city from his point of view. Our big thing for this trip is not only walking around the French Quarters, but to taste the amazing cajun cuisines that NOLA has to offer, which is one of the best! We aren't going down for any particular reason besides just a vacation, but there is an event in the city, called San Fermin en Nueva New Orleans {Running of the Bulls!} I'm not quite sure yet how much we'll participate, but if we see some interaction with it, I'm sure it won't take much convincing to join the fun.
Sneak peek to New Orleans!
Three weeks after this relaxed trip, I'll be traveling further south and a little to the east back to Grenada! For this, I'll be flying solo, but meeting up with my cousins to experience Carnival! I will actually participate in this celebration, which is very similar to Brazil's Carnival, only Caribbean style! Super excited and of course, more blog posts to come after both trips!
"Traveling - It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller."- Ibn Battuta
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer fun!
Love.

Comments

Popular Posts