Make Those Words Count

If you know me well enough, you know that I LOVE good quotes. If you've been to my house, you will see inspirational quotes or just positive words all around the walls. This, my friends, is partially how I help to keep myself motivated and moving. I love attempting to influence others with optimistic advice, even though I, myself, get drug down to the bottom of the pits sometimes. I know I have made another post that's very similar to this, but I'm going to do my best to not repeat the ones from my past blog post. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes, words of wisdom and scripture.

Don't wait for everything to be perfect.~ Anonymous

Passion is in the risk- movie: When in Rome

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
-Maya Angelou

Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good. -Walter Mosley

When I walk through tough times I don’t have fear because God is with me. Psalm 23:4

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. 
-Ingrid Bergman

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -Mother Teresa

If you have any information at all, then it's yours. It's up to you what you do with it.

The best things in life aren't things.

It's not where you've been that counts, it's where you're going.

One of my favorites... 
If you can't fly then run, If you can't run then walk, If you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. - MLK Jr.

More to come...when I discover those fascinating phrases!

Love.

Comments

  1. YES! I definitely agree. Inspirational words can be so uplifting. Thanks for a few new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts