Pin It...Pin It Good

So, those of you who keep up with each of my posts (which I greatly appreciate :) ) might have noticed that I didn't follow through with my original "Thankfully Thankful" daily posts. I have my reasons, but luckily, I have found other things to blog about!


Like many of you, I have discovered the addicting, wonderful, time-consuming, awesome, distracting website other than Facebook that I cannot get enough of.
Name that website!......
Keep guessing...
Come on...
I know you know it...




Yes, I'm a HUGE Pinterest fan. I've found that I'm not the only person in the world who is obsessed with quotes. I often find myself on Pinterest just to reread quotes I've pinned to my quote board, "Say It Like You Mean It" to help me get through those rough days. Those days when nothing is going in your favor. Those days when there's a big dark cloud hovering over your head everywhere you walk. Those days when you feel so alone. Then there are those days where your spirits are so high and you read some of these quotes and they just make your day even better! Yeah, these clever phrases make you think and reassure you that no matter what, you're going to be okay.
So, why not share them?? Here you go! Enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed this brief post as much as I am about typing it! Make your own Pinterest account and share with friends your interest and quotes of your own!

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts