It's Time to Celebrate!

After one of the longest weeks of my college career, I can now say that I have made it through Public Relations Writing and Campaigns class and boy does it feel wonderful! This past Thursday, my campaigns group presented to our client and five other judges our campaign from this semester. I will refrain from expressing my real thoughts of how the presentation and feedback went, but will say that it went 'okay.' It's all over now, so it's a big relief! :)

As many of you know, I will be graduating in exactly two weeks from today! Since my campaign presentation, the only things on my mind have been graduation, Christmas and my next step in life. I finished addressing my announcements and am sending them in the mail today! I cannot be more excited to finish this chapter in life and to turn the page and see what I can do with my future!

I'm helping my parents set up decorations inside the house since we are all a little delayed from our Thanksgiving cruise and preparing for the last Big XII game that OU will be playing against Nebraska this evening at 7p.m.! It's kind of crazy to believe that this is the very last Big XII game, but I was so happy to see OU beat OSU for us to win the conference for the South!

As far as my future, I won't say much since some plans are not concrete, but those of you who are unaware, I can announce that I will be attending OU to receive my masters in the HR department. I'm very excited and eager to work towards my next goal!

The Christmas season is here!! If you have read my previous blog entries, you would have noticed a few music selections that you can listen to by Rascal Flatts. Well, the selection won't stop now! If you can't get enough Christmas music from Pandora, the radio or your own downloads, check out one of my favorites "I'll be Home for Christmas" by Rascal Flatts. Another recommendation would be my all-time favorite traditional Christmas tunes would be "O Holy Night"(Josh Groban does an excellent job of singing this one!)

Until I find time again to write, I'll end with this picture in honor of the last Big XII game...
(Photo received from Web)
BOOMER!
Love.

Comments

  1. SOONER! :)

    Congratulations on your final week as an undergraduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    The game was great!...Nail biting, but the end result was a success!
    The count down is getting closer to graduation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts